Thread: Dec '20/ Jan '21 Lite Challenge: Map Anything!

Default Dec '20/ Jan '21 Lite Challenge: Map Anything!

Okay, we are starting this challenge going right into the holidays! That means that some of you will be crazy busy and others will have extra free time so who knows what will happen. So this time, go ahead
    and map whatever you want to map.

Dec '20/ Jan '21 Lite Challenge: Map Anything!

Your mission is to have FUN! Map what ever you want to map. Anything goes! As much as I try to
    vary the maps so they cover a variety of topics, I am sure there are some that you love that I never
    think of using. Here's your chance, your choice!

Please do remember to title each thread: Dec '20/ Jan '21 Lite Challenge: < your title here >

Also remember to preface each image you want to show up in the thumbnail scraper with: ### Latest WIP ### (If you don't, your map won't show up for the voters at voting time, which might hurt your chances. )
    Try using the WIP Icon to make it nice and easy.
    If you put more than one image on the same post, only one of them gets picked up.

The challenge will end on or about the 14th of January, after which we'll have 3 days of voting. The winner of this month's challenge will receive, appropriately enough, a circular silver compass, demonstrating his or her creativity.

Quick rules reminder: The Lite Challenge is open to anyone who has not already won 3 Silver compasses, 1 Gold Compass, or been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
    Also, the map has to be started on or after the first day of the challenge, no reusing older maps even if they were not finished, unless you start over from scratch.

DEADLINE: End of day, January 14th

I was very busy in the last months and therefore had no time for mapping. But now, that seems like the perfect occasion to have a comeback . I think I will participate with a dungeon or battlemap, maybe something classical or a SciFi theme... we'll see what's coming up...

What should I do... Anything? Yeah, anything!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anything.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	127330

I know, same old tired joke using the same old tired tools...

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    What should I do... Anything? Yeah, anything!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anything.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	127330

I know, same old tired joke using the same old tired tools...
    That's OK, just like Bad Dad jokes, we still love them!

lololol lol
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings