Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malazan: Lether & Kolanse

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Nice addition to the collection!
    Thanks! I added a color version here - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NxBNYd

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Well, I think you already know that I'm a big fan of this line of maps...they look good and they also depict my favorite fantasy-novel setting. So I really do hope that you'll do your color version as well And if you have maps you didn't show us yet, I hope you'll do so in the future.

This particular map has some nice little additions to it, i think. It's more diverse than the earlier ones with more elements...or at least that's my initial reaction (maybe I'm wrong and my memory is just faulty ^^). A very nice and clean map, and as i said, I hope we'll see the color version of it as well. If i can, I'll rep. you.
    By request, I did do a color version of the map here - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NxBNYd

Very nice, Joshua! And thanks!

The color version just has more omph to it in my eyes. That is not to say I don't appreciate a well done b/w map, btw. Far from it.
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

I couldn't repond to your private message for some reason. Wouldn't send and I couldnt upload images. So, when I started my series, I had a crappy iPad, so I had the canvas small. So, the maps are about 11"x14".... which isn't too bad, but maybe not big enough what you need.

If you are open to playing online with Roll20 with a New Yorker hit me up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 10.58.56 PM.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	4.63 MB 
ID:	128650
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 10.58.36 PM.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	2.71 MB 
ID:	128649Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 10.58.36 PM.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	2.71 MB 
ID:	128649

Also I can do a close view of the maps as we're dealing with some personal issues at home. But, maybe in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Well, I think you already know that I'm a big fan of this line of maps...they look good and they also depict my favorite fantasy-novel setting. So I really do hope that you'll do your color version as well And if you have maps you didn't show us yet, I hope you'll do so in the future.

This particular map has some nice little additions to it, i think. It's more diverse than the earlier ones with more elements...or at least that's my initial reaction (maybe I'm wrong and my memory is just faulty ^^). A very nice and clean map, and as i said, I hope we'll see the color version of it as well. If i can, I'll rep. you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12