Thread: Myrn - Path to the Moon Cristal

Default Myrn - Path to the Moon Cristal

Hello guild members,

Nothing new there as it is the map I did for the Nov/Dec Guild Challenge.
    The map is a commission I had from Dimension Door to map a part of his own DnD world named Myrn.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myrn WF.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	127676

The map is a very old files from 1498 (more or less 250 hundred years ago in Myrn world) that is a report of an exploration by Columbus in 1492. This dude was sent by the College of AES Pecunia to have a closer look on some top islands. He discovered the Crystal Moon and came back to reports. An Archivist from Aes Pecunia compiles all the datas in 1498 and mades a map of the aera and some point you have to consider if you want to go there.

Nowaday, a librarian just found back this map and is looking for a team of adventurer to go pick up this Cristal and update the land map. The only thing is that we don't have any idea about how it is now, and maybe some stuff changed a bit, up to the DM to make a story with that!

Link to the WIP Thread

Best wishes & Greetings!

This whole piece is well executed, and truly imaginative. Much to be proud of here, Antoine.

IR

I know how it's difficult to gave a proper numeric view of traditional map/drawing, yet this is really a gorgeous & fantastic map. The gothic frame is intricate and wonderful, the map itself detailed and very well rendered.

The gothic frame is delightful, your lettering is pretty solid and the map itself is nice and imaginative.

Good job !
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance