Hi, as the title says I'm looking for a long term cartographer for a fairly in-depth pirate campaign. I will be using Foundry for the campaign and would prefer someone who is well versed in Dungeondraft and got the licenses for Forgettn adventures, Krager's Shadow and Light pack, and AoA's Clouds and Water.

I am both looking for someone that can make a really detailed world map that is gonna be fairly big, and for someone who is good at making detailed battle maps. For example, the first map I'm gonna need is a map of a stranded island, with a shipwreck on it and a cave that leads into a mini multi-level dungeon. Another big map that is gonna be a centerpiece is the players Homebase, which is gonna be their ship, which I would like to start out ****ty and be upgradable over time, either with an updated map of it or drop in modules of the parts of the ship they upgrade.

For those that know Foundry, I am going to be using multilevel tokens, token attacher, and roofs & overhead. If you don't know Foundry but are willing to learn what those modules can do and how I will use them, that is also fine. The campaign is still in the planning phase, I'm simply just reaching out now, so when I do have work I know I have someone I can go to for maps of good quality

You can't sadly contact me on here since this is my first post, but you can feel free to DM me on discord, which is vdub#2600