Thread: 7 Days of Creation

Map 7 Days of Creation

I have been wanting to create a series of Biblical maps illustrating the story and depth of what God has done and is doing on Earth. Where better to start than with the creation of Earth.
    See full post here: 7 Days of Creation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7 Days of Creation.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	3.55 MB 
ID:	127742

Description:
    Day 1: God creates everything. Physical, spiritual, time, space, etc. The earth is just a sphere of water, hanging in empty space. Then He creates light to penetrate the dark, thus creating Day and Night.

Day 2: God separates the upper water (the Pre-Flood water canopy) from the lower water (the oceans), creating the atmosphere in between.

Day 3: God draws the lower waters apart and dry land appears. Then He creates plants, trees, and all vegetation.

Day 4: God creates the Sun, Moon, and stars for light in the day and in the night, and to mark seasons and times.

Day 5: God forms all the creatures in the sea and air.

Day 6: God forms all land animals. Then He creates mankind in His image. He creates them male and female. Adam and Eve, the first man and woman.

Day 7: God looks on His creation and sees that it is complete, and rests. Not that He needed the rest, He is setting a standard for humans to follow; work is good and rest is good. Plus, by rest, I think it means He wandered about the Earth and space observing all the wonderful things moving in true harmony.

I have written a post on it. Read it here: 7 Days of Creation

What do you think?

Visit my business site: The Elderly Cartographer
    For commissions: Fiverr
    Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and DeviantArt

That's a really interesting illustration, gives me some antique kind of vibes.
    Creative use of visuals and symmetry to portray a concept. Kind of confused with what's going on with the sun on the right side though..

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

A cool idea, look forward to more
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

That's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    That's a really interesting illustration, gives me some antique kind of vibes.
    Creative use of visuals and symmetry to portray a concept. Kind of confused with what's going on with the sun on the right side though..
    Thank you. I was really trying for an old style map.

The Sun is on the left and the moon is on the right. Sorry if it's not clear enough. I tried to make the Moon-side of the Earth darker than the Sun-side.

Thank you, Falconius and Jaxilon.