Hey!
I'm looking for a cartographer to take on a project to breathe some life into an existing map created in Inkarnate. The goal is to produce an original map that could be hung in a home.
I'm also looking for someone who may be able to take on other (paid) opportunities later for both region maps and city maps.

I'd be looking for someone who can:

* Produce a beautiful colour version of the map, with its existing landmasses
* Add subtle bits of flavour and character into the map
* Potentially correct any scale issues with the existing landmasses
* Fix any significant errors with the realism of any of the landmasses

The original (soon to be retired) map is here: imgur.com (replace me with a slash /) dJAocVY

Payment:
I'm happy to pay at least a fair market rate for this kind of work. I regularly work with artists and understand the time and effort that goes into producing high quality work!

Style and Size:
No strong preference here, open to looking at portfolios to finding the right fit. Not photorealistic.
Goal is a print of approximately 24x24 inches. We can pin this down more specifically later.

Time:
No hard deadlines here.

Copyright:
I would like to retain the right to (later, if the opportunity presented itself) reproduce the map as part of a commercial project. I am very onboard with whoever took on this project using it as part of a portfolio (I'd be flattered). If somehow the legalities here are a sticking point for you, but you otherwise think you're a good fit - let's talk.

arran(--at symbol here--)arranfrance.com