Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Atlas Awards - Time to Vote

Great job to everyone who had maps featured in the awards this year, voting was definitely very challenging. It shows what a depth of talent we have in the guild, just one of the many things that make the community so great.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Voted ! So many good entries... it’s painful to restrain to just one (or two) vote(s)

Voted as well. Agreed, this was a hard vote. On many, I could easily have voted for 3-5.
    Again, thanks CP Your efforts are appreciated.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

So many wonderful entries! Congrats to all the nominees, what a great map year!
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Twitter -> https://twitter.com/benoit_janie

Just giving this thread a little mid-week bump for anyone who may have missed it. Voting closes Sat lunchtime (UK time)!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Got my votes in, but man that was tough. Others have already said it and I will echo. Could very easily have voted for more maps if that had been an option. And thanks, again, CP for all the work you put in on this every year.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

Wow, another year of truly impressive work all around. Inspiring entries very well crafted, the choice was everything but easy.
    Thanks to all who contribute to the voting and for making all of this possible =)
    Visit me on ArtStation.

A voté !

That was a tough choice indeed.

Good luck to everyone and thank you ChickPea for making these awards possible !
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Congratulations to all the nominees. All of you are wonderful cartographers!

Whew! Got my votes in.

I think what made this especially tough was the sheer breadth of styles present in each category. It's really hard to look at a medieval map, a modern topo map, a hand-drawn watercolor, and a print map for a novel all side-by-side and really say that any one of them is better than the others!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast