Thread: The White Scale Peak

Map The White Scale Peak

Hi everyone,

I am finally ready to share one of the maps I have recently made. This map has been created to be played in a customized adventure I am currently running (you can find the first book of this adventure here btw: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BxN...D4nZpQaXi/view)

Anyway here is one of the dungeons in chapter 2 of The Hel King Saga. The idea behind this dungeon is that it is located in a large range of mountains in the north of the continent of Avistan. The temple is only accessible by air and is currently inhabited by a young red dragon that appreciates its remote location. Before becoming a lair, it was a temple to Absu the primordial dragon some millenias ago. The central statue (represented by the star icon) depicts Absu and his son Dahak in an aerial combat. Absu's statue spits a powerful torrent of flame towards the gigantic dome above it. The flames are so powerful, they spread into the dome and almost reach the floor which makes the temple extremely hot and uncomfortable to humanoids. The walls between area C and C1, C2 do not reach the roof, it allows dragons of any size to fly to the top of the dome and thus reach area D easily.

After all this exposition here is the map:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The White Scale Peak.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	6.06 MB 
ID:	129084
    Last edited by kadulu; 03-29-2021 at 08:00 AM.