Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Again/ Does this site have a My Threads option(way to pull up threads I started

Help Hello Again/ Does this site have a My Threads option(way to pull up threads I started

Hey Everyone. I know that no one has seen me much (if at all) this past year. I do apologize for that. 2020 was the nightmare to end all nightmares for me, culminating in the deaths (within weeks of each other) of both of my parents. I lost a lot of friends and family this past year due to Covid(at least that is how the deaths were listed), or due to suicide brought on by the depression of those that haven't been able to handle the enforced restrictions/loss of income...what ever.
    I'm afraid I haven't been in much of a mood to do any mapping... and with the death of my parents, have had at lot to handle dealing with estates and such.

But you all don't really need to know that... sorry, I'm rambling. I actually need some help, and I hope someone can help me figure out how to do what I'm trying to do. I lost a lot of my maps when my old external hard drive crashed. I realized, recently, that I have a lot of maps saved to this site, and the profantasy forums, since I posted all of my maps in these two forums.

I'm trying to collect all of my old maps, and save them in folders that I can then save in my cloud account. But a lot of my maps here are buried in threads and posts that are over 3 years old. On most forum sites that I've been to, there is a button? link? to posts/threads created by each member. Is there a way to access those threads? I could spend months looking through all of the old archives looking for those that were made by me.

I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

If you go to your profile, on the left side under your name there should be a link that says "Find latest started threads". That's what I use.

Edit: Ladiestorm's Latest started threads
    Last edited by Falconius; 04-04-2021 at 04:38 AM.

thanks hon, I appreciate it.
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

Hey Ladiestorm! All my condolences, there is nothing harder in life than losing loved ones.

You could also checked the Gallery under finished maps, it catalogs everything that is submitted to the Finished Maps sections.

Good luck with gathering all of your work together, hopefully it isn't too much of a trial.

IR

Welcome back, ladiestorm. I think others have answered your question about finding your maps. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about your recent bereavements. My thoughts are with you and your family. Sending big hugs!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

oh, thanks hon. It means a lot to me.

I didn't mean to be so depressive, it was meant to be more of an explanation as to where I've been and why no one has heard from me. I'm sure I'm not the only one that was dealt devastating blows this past year. I'm just more vocal about it.

Anyway, I'm mainly just trying to reconnect to everything, and everyone... which is one of the reasons why I want to get all of my maps together. Kind of go over what I've done the past few years, as a way to jump start my creativity. That's something else I lost last year, and I need to get it back.
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

I hope the year ahead is a lot kinder to you.

I took a look at your Deviant Art page. I remember several of those maps and they're still nice work.

Welcome back! I'm really sorry to hear about your tough year. I just wanted to say that we haven't forgotten about you and many of us enjoyed your maps you made, and hope someday we'll see some more

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Nice to see you again Storm. So sorry to hear about all those you lost this year. Losing one family member is bad enough but multiples is just awful.

We also appreciate you letting us know. In a community like this we develop a lot of friendships but have no real life connection, so when a members stops coming we don't know if they have moved on, or had something bad happen to them etc. The hard part is not knowing.

So we are glad that you are OK and it sounds like you are starting on a good road to healing. As rdanhenry said, I wish you a much better year to come.

Everything you've uploaded is in your attachments. If you go into an advanced reply you can go into the attachment manager. Instead of uploading something new, you can browse through and repost old art. You can also use this to make a gallery.

Sorry for your losses. Hard time for many people now.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast