Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apr/May '21 Lite Challenge: Map this Shape

Well, it's been awhile since I've entered a challenge, and indeed visited the site. I'll have a go at this using CC3+ and see what I can come up with. I've a bit of an idea in mind that's a bit different, we'll see how it turns out...
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

I only want to highlight this: there are 13 entries for this challenge! You guys have to give me credits for my "cartographers syndrome theory"
    Last edited by Simkin; 05-08-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simkin View Post
    I only want to highlight this: there are 13 entries for this challenge! You guys have to give me credits for my "cartographers syndrome theory"
    Well, the cure would seem to be to tell the patient that it has to be a sci-fi map.

Looking good everyone! 24 hour warning, The challenge will end about this time tomorrow night.

Wow, we have a lot of entries this month. I haven't checked here in over 3 weeks. Draw a specific shape sure is a popular topic.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12