Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Königreich Vallen

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

Your maps are always such a GREAT source of inspiration for me! You are simply amazing!
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Twitter -> https://twitter.com/benoit_janie

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wonderful map as always and repped indeed.. already praised you on insta LOL.... and as mentioned, love those borders <3 Looking forward to seeing you in the gulld characters "challenge" as well
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Guild Member

I love popping on here & seeing you've posted a new map! Everything about your work just makes me happy. The details, the borders, the overall appearance, just everything. Can't help smiling every time I look at your maps! Thank you so much for sharing!

Splendid map as usual and I have a fondness for your forests on this one. Avec Beee on n'est jamais déçus

Quote Originally Posted by Misjay Maps View Post
    gorgeous... i especially love how the compass directions are incorporated into the frame...
    Thanks so much, Misjay ! The directions in the border were a request from the client, and a happy one ! 'was cool to design

Quote Originally Posted by Mimine View Post
    Your maps are always such a GREAT source of inspiration for me! You are simply amazing!
    Aww, thanks Mimine !! Such a pleasure to read this !

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    Wonderful map as always and repped indeed.. already praised you on insta LOL.... and as mentioned, love those borders <3 Looking forward to seeing you in the gulld characters "challenge" as well
    Thanks Tilt, for everything and everywhere !!
    I'm having an idea for the Guild Character, but it needs to mature a bit before I start, as it's... a weird one

Quote Originally Posted by SharpPointyStick View Post
    I love popping on here & seeing you've posted a new map! Everything about your work just makes me happy. The details, the borders, the overall appearance, just everything. Can't help smiling every time I look at your maps! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Thanks for the incredibly kind words, Sharp ! You're the one making me smile today !!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Splendid map as usual and I have a fondness for your forests on this one. Avec Beee on n'est jamais déçus
    I tend to draw my forests more and more like those on my continental maps. Less historical, but more illustrative, which is a good compromise for fantasy maps ^^
    Beee fait de son mieux #^_^#

Damn, each time I'm seeing one of your maps, I'm looking hard to find how your magic works... but then I find myself lost in those amazing details (could that be some kind of protection magical effect ?).
    Hum, well, another enchanting map !

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Damn, each time I'm seeing one of your maps, I'm looking hard to find how your magic works... but then I find myself lost in those amazing details (could that be some kind of protection magical effect ?).
    Hum, well, another enchanting map !
    Aww, noo ! You spotted my secret !!

I'm afraid I can't possibly tire of your creations...

The amount of work and the sense of detail in your maps is a steady source of inspiration.
    My Website
    You can also find my work on :

Twitter . Instagram . Artstation . Behance

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
    I'm afraid I can't possibly tire of your creations...

The amount of work and the sense of detail in your maps is a steady source of inspiration.
    That's something I'm extremely happy to read, Marc ! Thanks so much ! ^^

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

It's such a shame not to be able to zoom in more in this beautiful map!!! The details look incredible! Staying at this scale, your mountains are still so impressive: they literally pop out of the map. The cities also seem very varied in their architecture... Very nice work !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast