Thread: Undirras – World Map

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Default Undirras – World Map

The world of Undirras is featured heavily in David Vissers's eponymous Sci-Fi series "Origins of Undirras". Up til now, the world only existed in written form (albeit formidably described by the author), but he now decided that the place needed a map, and that's where yours truly came in.

I created both a greyscale version that will be featured in the next book, and a colour version that will be featured on his website:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Undirras World Map FINAL (b&w full).jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	2.87 MB 
ID:	129571

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Undirras World Map FINAL (colour).jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	4.09 MB 
ID:	129572
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Hey, this is great, I really like the black and white!

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Looks beautiful, Caenwyr ! I'm always fond of your contrasts, and they're especially successful on this map, among other splendid details

The colour version looks so good.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Highly contrasting maps, with vibrant colours. Lots of detail, both in the map and in the thumbnails. I really like the way you treat the relief, not only of the mountains, but also and especially, the relief of the islands and the mainland: it's a very good idea and an addition that makes the land stand out even better against the sea. As is the treatment of the coastline... both beautiful and effective. It's a really nice map, very complete. If I had only one point to raise, which seems to me a little less aesthetic, it is the lineart, which is a little "fat"... but at the same time, it is what gives part of the character of this map.