Thread: Pencil map sketch for a Gears of War map ' Architect '

Post Pencil map sketch for a Gears of War map ' Architect '

Hello everyone!

I am gladly posting this to see if anyone would like to bring my map to life. Commission of course. This is a map sketch idea drawn by pencil. This will be for an Xbox game which is called Gears 5. I believe this idea will be able to take Gears 5 to the next level. I call it Architect as of now 😆. Architect is relatively small compared to the other maps I've seen on this website so hopefully it will make things easier for whomever is interested in taking a shot at this map.

Description : My idea for this map was to be a city that mostly is influenced by architecture that would be from Italy or perhaps somewhere similar to it. What drove me to keep drawing was the idea of the beginning of a match in a game, the player spawns on a Bridge and sees a city off in the distance only to have war in a once perhaps peaceful city. In Gears 5, there are objectives to play for such as weapons that will help you defeat the other team. Or compete against the other team for these weapons to gain control of a hill that needs to be capped to gain points to win the round. These fights will be based in a Water District,a Shopping District, and A Plaza in the center surrounded by tall buildings and cool scenery. Not only when one side loses control of the map, they will be forced to fight on their home turf fighting in a courtyard, a boardwalk, and around restaurants.

Quality & Size - The size is pretty big but not humongous if that makes any sense. The quality I desire I believe in your standards would be professional. I would like the floor of the map to be done. It can mostly be the same throughout. The buildings don't need that much work. Id just like to see doors, windows, and probably some planter boxes. And the covers don't have to be that detailed. As long as one could tell that it is a pillar or a planter box or stairs, or a planter box.

Time Constraint : I am in no rush. I know these type of things take a awhile and I'm willing to wait a long time for it to be done as I will probably sketch out other maps in the meantime 😂.

Not sure how copyright works but I will probably check out FAQ to have a better idea of it.

If there is more questions to be answered, don't hesistate to ask me through email. My email is 1bryan5segura4@gmail.com.

I am willing to negotiate prices aswell

I deeply appreciate you taking the time to read this

From,
    Bryan S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210505_054208.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	3.22 MB 
ID:	129603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210505_054223.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.59 MB 
ID:	129604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210505_054237.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.24 MB 
ID:	129605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210505_054246.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	3.32 MB 
ID:	129606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210505_054255.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	3.57 MB 
ID:	129607  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210505_054305.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	3.52 MB 
ID:	129608