Thread: Requesting a City Map For A Book

Default Requesting a City Map For A Book

Hello, I'm Soundless Sleep, and I'm an author.
    I'm looking for someone to help me make what looks like a hand drawn or medieval style map.
    This is a paid request, prices can be talked about.
    The subject is the city that is the setting for a book. It's an inland port on a lake that has a surrounding wall as well as a castle near the south end that's built out of the base of a mountain. There is a river that splits around the castle and runs into the lake.
    Here is a very basic layout I made.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pondril.gif 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	129969
    I'm looking for this map to be entirely black and white. Hatching is fine in lieu of shading.
    This map will be print quality, being a two page spread at the very beginning of the book. So the map size will probably be about 9 by 12, or 8 by 11. A vector format or something very high quality that can be easily changed in size would be best.
    Copyright is essentially I would own this map for commercial purposes but you could use the map in your portfolio.
    I'd like to have this done within the next month (that is, by the end of June 2021.)

If you'd like to talk more about it, email me at, lynettebaconnguyen@gmail.com.

Hello Soundless Sleep,

I'm a fantasy city map artist and I'd love to create this map for you. Please take a look at my portfolio.
    I've reached out to you by email, let me know if you like my work.

Kind regards,
    Valeriya

This posting is closed.