Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part of my world - Vael Tassadar

Default Part of my world - Vael Tassadar

I finished partial map of my world - Vael Tassadar

I need to play with font and it color, but for now I'm done with this part of my world and ready to move to a next one.

You can chek out my progress in this thread - https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=49089

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vael_Tassadar_Original копия.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	5.87 MB 
ID:	130240

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

Wow, that looks like much work, and it also looks really great =)
    Some area is bugging me, just a visual / export bug, probably, attached a screenshot. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-20 um 21.39.04.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	813.6 KB 
ID:	130241
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Quote Originally Posted by SteffenBrand View Post
    Wow, that looks like much work, and it also looks really great =)
    Some area is bugging me, just a visual / export bug, probably, attached a screenshot. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2021-06-20 um 21.39.04.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	813.6 KB 
ID:	130241
    Thanks, Steffen! Ithink it took sometimg like 100-120 hours

This area intended to be this way due to a lore of my D&D game!

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

Ooooph, yeah, I know that kind of maps who just soak up time like a sponge. It really shows that your project it is a labor of love, too. =)
    Interesting that it is intentional, that makes it intriguing! Hope you have a wonderful time with your group playing D&D!
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That's one beautiful map! Colors are great, and I love all the little beasties and interesting sites hidden everywhere.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

This looks amazing and am glad you managed to finish it. Even in the unfinished state I was using it for inspiration! Amazing!

This is really nice ! I love the feeling of this map ! It looks like there is a thousand stories behind all the features !

Quote Originally Posted by SteffenBrand View Post
    Ooooph, yeah, I know that kind of maps who just soak up time like a sponge. It really shows that your project it is a labor of love, too. =)
    Interesting that it is intentional, that makes it intriguing! Hope you have a wonderful time with your group playing D&D!
    Thank you! Yeah, I love my world and even as it really demand a lot of time to draw it is all worth for me. And I have amazing group to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    That's one beautiful map! Colors are great, and I love all the little beasties and interesting sites hidden everywhere.
    Thanks! I think colors are best about this map, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    This looks amazing and am glad you managed to finish it. Even in the unfinished state I was using it for inspiration! Amazing!
    Wow, thanks! I take a lot of inspiration from Guild's artists and to hear that my work inspires you is a great feeling! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Skaald View Post
    This is really nice ! I love the feeling of this map ! It looks like there is a thousand stories behind all the features !
    Thanks! There is a lot of history already and my party brings even more to shape world and it's lore

Wow, that's a super cool map, VB ! As always with your work, the details, the creativity, the variety are incredible !

Reeeally cool map, I absolutely love the lineart and all the details!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast