Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: September 2021 Entry: El Imperio del Sol

Interesting. Never interpreted them as Chinese dragons. But then I am also a fan of dragon-diversity. Anyway! I finished the inking.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210910_121214_681.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	3.66 MB 
ID:	131143

And I aged it! Coloring's next

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210910_124015_314~2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	131144

I really like the composition you have made!
    I am totally amazed by the line weight D: And I can't wait to see what you will do next!
    Love your work <3
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

curious about how i do this age process???

Hey
    First off: Glad you enjoy!
    Second off: The aging really isn't difficult
    It's basically just coffee a hair dryer. But it works 😊
    What's important though is to make sure that you have inked it with a pen that's water permanent otherwise it'll smear!
    Last edited by Papierkriegerin; 09-11-2021 at 04:50 AM.

I've just seen this.

The phrase's ortography isn't correct.

1. What I think you are trying to say: "However long is the stor, the sun always shines again between the clouds - At night there are also the stars" (if you think it looks strange in english, in spanish it also looks strange how you have written it).

1. What you should write: "POR MUY LARGA QUE SEA LA TORMENTA, EL SOL SIEMPRE VUELVE A BRILLAR ENTRE LAS NUBES - DURANTE LA NOCHE TAMBIÉN ESTÁN LAS ESTRELLAS"

2. What I think you mean in english: "The ethernal peaks - The pine of life - Nimire - The guard of the dragons - Linalánio - Molitana - The tortuous strait/narrow/coomb(in a mix of french, portuguese and spanish) - Fire Mont - The Dracolis Swirl - Skyfather/Skydad"

2. What you sould have written: "Los picos eternos - El pino de la vida - Nimire - La guardia de los dragones - Linalánio - Molitana - El estrecho/estrecho/desfiladero tortuoso - Monte de Fuego - El remolino Dracolis - Padre del Cielo"

Im totally noob here, still so much to learn. You realy throw coffe on your draw?

I love those dragons!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

@4maram: Oh shoot. Well... Lecture for next time: if you're not fluent, get the scribbles to a native speaker *before* you ink �� Thanks for pointing all that out to me. Really Iappreciate the effort you put into that.

@marcolino: well... I use a brush But yes essentially. I wet it quite a lot. one thing I do though is I work with mixed media or watercolor paper which really doesn't mind water much. It does work with normal paper too but it gets wavy which might not be an effect you want if you want to for example scan it after.

@Kellerica: Thank you

@RenflowerGraphx: Thanks. I am learning a lot here simply by watching everybody here definitely getting better with each map.
    Last edited by Papierkriegerin; 09-11-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Papierkriegerin View Post
    @4maram: Oh shoot. Well... Lecture for next time: if you're not fluent, get the scribbles to a native speaker *before* you ink �� Thanks for pointing all that out to me. Really Iappreciate the effort you put into that.
    Uh... it's not our world. The languages there may closely resemble languages in our world, but they're not the same, so what has been inked is correct, for the world which has been mapped.

Second off: The aging really isn't difficult
    It's basically just coffee a hair dryer.
    You got that aging with just coffee and a hair dryer? Dang it, I've been wasting my time machine privileges!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast