Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: September 2021 Entry: El Imperio del Sol

Quote Originally Posted by Marcolino View Post
    Im totally noob here, still so much to learn. You realy throw coffe on your draw?
    That sounds pretty like what I would do myself, as a noob XD I tried coffee coloring and water colors in my life. Shortly enough to understand they are not for me.

So yay, @ Papierkriegerin

It is amazing what you have done so far.
    I like the composition, the line-art, the paper "aging", the dragons on the frame; all of this is simply amazing!
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Ohh this is wonderful, I love the illustration surrounding the map itself, the dragons are my favorite!

IR

I am a big fan of story frames, ever since I first saw Francesca Baeralds frames (which I am nowhere close to yet). Anyway, glad you enjoy

In the meanwhile I did the coloring with watercolor pencils. Now all that's missing is the water xD

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adobe Scan Sep 14, 2021_1~3.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	131165

Alright so the water is done too! I think I'm done although when I am back from my vacation I will give this a good scan still, but outside of that... This is my final WIP.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adobe Scan Sep 14, 2021 (1)_1 (1)~2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	582.8 KB 
ID:	131166

IDK if I can Swear in the forum ( I guess not) but.. holyshEEt this is awesome! The map takes the main focus, it's genuinely good!
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

I am really glad you enjoy it It did come out as hoped, I think

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

This really came together nicely. All the elements interact very smoothly, and great work on the color.

Guild Member

Loving the dragons on the perimeter, great job.

Yey, what an amazing piece of map here, with a good balance, great colors and this feeling of an authentic background. Good job !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123