Thread: An Extended Request

Map An Extended Request

Almost ten years ago I requested a map for my novel right here in these forums and was blessed to get one of the most beautiful pieces of cartography artwork I have ever seen.
    Now, I need to 'expand' on it. Due to copyright issues and to avoid similarities, I won't post the aforementioned map here.

What do I mean by expand? The original work was supposed to be how those in the land thought how it was where they lived, with their presumptions 'tainting' their vision.
    Now I need more than that land, I need their neighbors and precision on their own continent.

I have PLENTY of location descriptions that I would like to have inserted in this new map.
    Since I have no expertise in cartography, I appreciate the artist's input as much as my own, so a conversation would be important.

Thank you, and I'll await for your response!

Hi Bane,

Sounds like an interesting project! My name is Kellerica, Kell for short, and I'd love to help out.You can find some samples of my work on my website at www.kellericamaps.com, or follow the links in my signature to my social media platforms.

My website has a handy contact form you can use to reach me if you so prefer, or you can email me directly at r (dot) simila (at) kellerica.com, and we can discuss things further.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Kell
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Journeyer

Hello Bane I've sent you a message!

Hello, Bane!

My name is Vadim and I'm a fantasy cartographer from Saint-Petersburg.

You can see my portfolio here - https://www.artstation.com/vb_maps and here - https://www.instagram.com/vb.maps/
    You can contact me at vdm.bulgakov@gmail.com

I would love to help you to bring your world to life! Thank you in advance
    Last edited by vb.maps; 09-16-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Hey there I would be interested in your project feel free to check out some of my past work here. You can reach me through my website or directly to my email.

ralarismaps@gmail.com

I have worked with authors before so if you are interested I hope to hear from you even if you just have questions about my work or process.

Hi Bane,

My name is Valeriya and I love creating watercolor fantasy maps, from city to world map scale. Please take a look at my portfolio and let me know if you enjoy my style.

Contact at valeriyazhukova ( at ) hotmail ( dot ) com

Kind regards,
    Valeriya

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Hi there, I'm interested in this job. I'm an experienced cartographer with various commissions under my belt as well as awards on this site for my work. You can check out my commission page at www.worldofelyden.com/commissions and can contact me on the form on that page, or directly at info@worldofelyden.com

Regards,
    Nate

I might be interested as well ... you can see some of my creations here ...

https://www.deviantart.com/n-a-i-m-a...aps-and-worlds