Thread: Hello everybody

Post Hello everybody

Hello all, I am new here. I would normally lurk for a bit quietly before joining in but I’ve decided to try just jumping in for a change.

I like to think of myself as a decent illustrator and undertake infrequent commissions, mostly character portraits, but I am currently working on two of my own projects involving fantasy map making. I haven’t drawn my own maps for a few years though I used to quite frequently when I was involved in a pnp group playing Pathfinder and D&D. I have since moved away and in the recent difficulties have yet to find a new group.

I am joining here mainly to get tips and feedback as I shake the dust off and try to rediscover why I used to enjoy drawing maps.

Glad you decided to take the jump! This is a fairly relaxed and friendly community, so don't hesitate to get involved. Do you have your illustrations up anywhere? Would be curious to see what you do.

You probably have already spotted it, but just in case - the WIP section is the best place to get help and feedback on any maps you're currently working on.

In any case, welcome to the Guild! Just holler if you need anything.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.