Thread: The Eastern and Western Hemispheres (Commission)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map The Eastern and Western Hemispheres (Commission)

Hey everyone! I am super excited to present these two maps to you. I haven't been super active lately but I've been quietly working away at a few projects. These maps have been in the works for a very long time, which is why I haven't been providing updates. This project has been in the works for over a year and includes two 4'x6' sized maps and 8 city maps for a D&D fan for his personal campaign and wall posters. I'll post all the completed city maps soon.

These maps combine several different D&D worlds all into one. The Western Hemisphere includes three different world meshed into one, including Flanaess, Ravenloft and Khorvaire. The second map includes Faerun. If you are familiar with the worlds you may be able to recognize them.

The final files were huge, over 10,000x18,000 px and several GB each, each with dozens and dozens of layers plus hundreds of text layers. When I completed the artwork I exported it as a flattened image to put the text and icons over top.

I'd love to hear what you guys think, feedback and constructive criticism is always welcome!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Western Hemisphere.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	4.61 MB 
ID:	131237Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Eastern Hemisphere.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	131238
    Last edited by Josiah VE; 09-23-2021 at 02:31 PM.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM