Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

I have been a roleplayer for a number of years, and have occasionally drawn my own maps. Not to the standard of anyone here by any means but functional.

I have a need for maps now and again and been able to find something useful 99% of the time.

But every now and again there is nothing that seems to fit and I'd like to either improve my maps or possibly commission or find a premade map from any of the talented people here.

I generally play swashbuckling games.

Quote Originally Posted by The Convenient Skill View Post
    I have been a roleplayer for a number of years, and have occasionally drawn my own maps. Not to the standard of anyone here by any means but functional.

I have a need for maps now and again and been able to find something useful 99% of the time.

But every now and again there is nothing that seems to fit and I'd like to either improve my maps or possibly commission or find a premade map from any of the talented people here.

I generally play swashbuckling games.
    Aaaah welcomeeee

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings