Thread: Oct/Nov '21 Lite Challenge: Halloween Theme!

Default Oct/Nov '21 Lite Challenge: Halloween Theme!

Oct/Nov '21 Lite Challenge: Halloween Theme!

Let's keep it simple and go with the season, Map or create anything you want as long as it has a clearly recognizable Halloween Theme.

Please remember to title each thread: Oct/Nov '21 Lite Challenge: < your title here >

Also remember to preface each image you want to show up in the thumbnail scraper
    with: ### Latest WIP ### (If you don't, your map won't show up for the voters at
    voting time, which might hurt your chances. ) Try using the WIP Icon to make it nice and easy.

Please note: If you put more than one image on the same post, only one of them gets picked up.

The challenge will end on or about the 14th of November, after which we'll have 3 days of voting. The winner of this challenge will receive, a silver compass, demonstrating his or her Halloween Awsomeness !

Quick rules reminder: The Lite Challenge is open to anyone who has not already won 3 Silver compasses,
    1 Gold Compass, or been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
    Also, the map has to be started on or after the first day of the challenge, no reusing older maps even if they were not finished, unless you start over from scratch.

DEADLINE: End of day, November 14th

Guild Artisan

Very good. Love this time of year. I am in.

I will be traveling for the next 10 days so I will only be on the site occasionally. Have fun while I am gone!

What configure a lite map? If im enter, this gona be my first lite challenge.

"Lite" just means that you are only allowed to participate if you have not already won 3 Silver compasses, 1 Gold Compass, or have been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
    It's a challenge for those who are hesitant to enter the "normal" monthly challenge because they don't feel experienced enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyasha View Post
    "Lite" just means that you are only allowed to participate if you have not already won 3 Silver compasses, 1 Gold Compass, or have been selected as a featured Cartographer's Choice Map.
    It's a challenge for those who are hesitant to enter the "normal" monthly challenge because they don't feel experienced enough.
    Thanks for answering me. I was thinking about a challenge more simple or maybe a little map. Thanks.

Looking good everyone, One Day Warning! time to finish up.

I fell asleep last night while I was waiting to start the voting. I will do it right after dinner tonight.