Thread: Science-Fantasy World Map For Kickstarter RPG

Map Science-Fantasy World Map For Kickstarter RPG

I need a professional level map for a Kickstarter RPG we're creating. The setting is a science-fantasy world that mixes elements from things like warhammer 40k and dungeons and dragons.

Subject

The map will be based off the shapes on the moon itself. I have a more detailed example, but I can't share it here as it's a paid map.

This map will essentially be a weird earth plane. Imagine the earth isn't the shape you thought, but actually MUCH bigger with hidden lands.

Style

I am open to various styles of the map itself, so show me what you got!

Quality & Size

Definitely Professional Quality as this will be used for Print. Detail wise this would be elaborate.

This will be poster sized and in color.

Either Raster or Vector is okay.

Time Constraints

None really. We want a QUALITY project. We've already hired 1 person before this and we are not going to use it.

Copyright

Our company will retain all rights to the image, including for commercial purposes. The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Price

After getting some basic quotes, this may have to become a kickstarter stretchgoal instead.

Contact Details

Contact me @ Admin--at--ValkyriesPlayground.com with costs and we'll go from there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vibes of Cosmos - World Atlas - Moon.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	131749  
    Last edited by ValkyriesPlayground; 11-04-2021 at 04:13 AM.

Mail Sent, Thankyou.