Thread: Late Roman Empire map

Default Late Roman Empire map

Hi to the elite of mapmaking.
    I'm a french game designer. I would like to design a game about the fall of Rome. I need someone to draw a decent looking map for it. Attached to this post, you can see my drawing skill at the utmost (please don't laugh).
    The final map should be able to be printed on 2 A3 sheet, so the resolution should be high.

I offer 250 euros for this work. The artist will retain the use of it for its personnal folio. I will have the right to use the map for my personal use and to publish it for commercial use. I'm open to discussion about everything.
    You can contact me on jeromelefrancq_at_gmx.fr
    Thanks for reading me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CerVas.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	512.5 KB 
ID:	131804  

Mail sent!
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)

Hello everybody,
    and many thanks to all the gifted ar**** who send me an offer. I took time to watch your portfolios and i must said that it is very difficult to elect one. I will now send a mail to some of you and discuss further about this topic. Even if you don't receive a reply, be sure that you're a great cartographer.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

I am currently swamped so I won't apply for this commission, but I just wanted to say I love the fact that a map of the Roman Empire drawn by a Frenchman features an enormous France and a teeny tiny Italy

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!