Thread: Continental Fantasy Map (Plus possibly other side projects)

Default Continental Fantasy Map (Plus possibly other side projects)

Hello,

I'm a long-time gamemaster who has been running games in this world for many years now. I'm trying to bring the world onto a beautiful map. Though I have some experience and knowledge in map-making, I do not have enough time to do it justice myself. Luckily, I have money!

Style

I'm looking for a fantasy style softly-colored map. There are two main projects in mind:

1- Continent map with 4 or so main regions.
    2- A map of a landlocked kingdom and its surroundings.

I also would kindly ask for the maps to be done in wonderdraft, because I'd like to be able to work on them afterwards. I can provide my copy of the program if needed.

Samples: https://imgur.com/a/mfAiWri

Budget

Depending on the detail, quality, and scale, I am willing to pay a few hundred dollars for #1. #2 is a much smaller project in scope (And I don't care too much for it being super amazing), so up to $100 for that.

Quality & Size

1- Professional, printable on A2 (4960 x 7016 pixels).
    2- Semi-professional, Printable on A4.

Time Constraints

Flexible, would like it within a month to two if poss.

Copyright

For use in private games.

Contact Details

Hit me up on discord: Sandybell#2298 or email at talatrach at gmail dot com

Hey there!

I could make the map(s) for you and I'm using Wonderdraft to make them, but I'm having a bit of an issue with the source file sharing. By sharing the source file, which you can edit as you please, the copyright notice doesn't hold much value anymore. I stopped sharing source files when I saw my own map, with minor alterations to labels, showing up in someone else's portfolio. Besides that, sharing a Wonderdraft file means that your asset folder must be exactly the same as that of the one who makes the map. With the default assets that's no problem, but any custom assets won't show if you don't have the same folder setup. It also excludes using assets for which I've purchased a license to use them.

If the work you want to do on the map(s) afterwards is about adding labels and cities (and maybe roads), then my suggestion would be to agree with the maker to include those in the commission. For me it's not a problem to every now and then provide you with a new map that includes some more cities or labels. That's actually a lot less effort than mirroring our asset folders

If the above works for you, feel free to contact me or check out my website!

Default Map Service

Hello,
    I may be of service to you. I can create both fantasy and more realistic styles depending on what you need. Check my work out at https://www.reddit.com/r/JuggernautMaps/
    Feel free to Pm me or reach out via email at TheJuggernaut398@gmail.com

Sincerely,
    TheJuggernaut