Thread: Sponsor Banner

Post Sponsor Banner

henlo! i commissioned @LaurenFoxWrites to do a top page banner (728x90) for the review website, Science Fiction and Other Suspect Ruminations or SFRuminations for short.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C5ICDyC.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	132001
    i wanted to redeem the sponsor ad but haven't received a response just yet.

did anyone ever ad the banner to the rotation?

Blog Entries

Ok so I have got your ping about this and ill look into it. I am not sure what it means and maybe I dont see the banners but ill ask around.

Are you... using an adblock, Redrobes?

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

it was on the Advertising page under the section "Subscription based advertising":

Sponsors and Supporters are able to take advantage of advertising impressions included with their intent to support the site. This is offered as an extra incentive to encourage supporting the guild which runs primarily on donations as opposed to the minimal advertising. The banners/ads could be simply links to their personal blog or website, or any other link or banner that the sponsor or supporter desires. Contact us (see below) for details.

Sponsors (90 dollars per year or 8 dollars per month) can get 15,000 impressions per month on a run of site campaign for the duration of the sponsorship.

Supporters (30 dollars per year or 3 dollars per month) can get 5,000 impressions per month on a run of site campaign for the duration of the support.
    I commissioned someone for a banner ad in 2021 since i qualified for either the supporter and sponsor incentives so I was confused it was never added to the rotation? if it's no longer available as an incentive, that's okay too!

Blog Entries

I will ask Robbie as all of the site payments and advertising is his domain. He might be able to shed some more light on it.