Thread: A common building of the Artemo District

Map A common building of the Artemo District

It has been some time I post something finished, so here is a building done for my patrons and my Argona City guide.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Artimon Building.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	4.80 MB 
ID:	132012

Hope you'll like it!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Can I live there?

Brilliant as usual. I cannot get enough of your clean, elegant style.

Nice set of apartments! I just did an apartment sketch for a game I'm running and it was in just such a building, I kind of wish I had seen this first lol.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

I bit too apartment-y for me to want to live in but I love your usual style here. Also, although I think it may be a border you have used before I have only just noticed the level of detail involved in it. Altogether, amazing as normal!

By Diamond
    Can I live there?
    Brilliant as usual. I cannot get enough of your clean, elegant style.
    Thanks a lot, Mr D. ! Good thing since I have others buildings already done in this style .

By Falconius
    Nice set of apartments! I just did an apartment sketch for a game I'm running and it was in just such a building, I kind of wish I had seen this first lol.
    Thanks ! Well, it's gonna be better for you to have something that fits exactly your needs for your game.

By Arimel
    I bit too apartment-y for me to want to live in but I love your usual style here. Also, although I think it may be a border you have used before I have only just noticed the level of detail involved in it. Altogether, amazing as normal!
    Thanks, Arimel ! Yup, there are houses in Argona, but not in this district. And I'm not sure, but it's the frame for all the Quadrant of Oyà.