Thread: DM commissioning a continent map for a private game night

Default DM commissioning a continent map for a private game night

Thanks all! This commission is taken.

----

Hi friends, I'm looking to commission a map for a private D&D game I run. Very excited to work with one of you fabulous artists on this!

Commision: Certainly willing to pay. I would hope to pay less than $100, but I understand quality art can cost money. Certainly open for discussion, especially if the artist has a strong portfolio.

Subject: The world is one large (Russia-sized) continent with one group of outlying islands (Hawaii-sized), and I'm looking for a map to depict the basic regions, the main nations that make it up, and their borders/capitals. No other neighboring landmasses. Further work may include region specific maps if needed. I would certainly provide a rough sketch of the outline and the various things to call out, but it's more suggestion than anything.

Style: I'm a fan of the greyscale fantasy style. Nothing that needs to be crazy realistic.

Quality: This would be used for an online game, so semi-professional is completely acceptable. No print; just an image to use for reference. Size is TBD, but wouldn't be anything big; would want to discuss with the artist.

Time Constraints: Ideally within the next two months, but I'm down to chat, since I know backlogs are a thing.

Copyright: Oh, it's yours, baby. I just would want to use it for D&D with friends.

Contact: Send me an email over at pxpxo/-/at\-\protonmail/-/dot\-\com (without all the weird punctuation and with the @/. as called out, you get it). Would love to chat!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing back.
    Last edited by PxPxo; 01-03-2022 at 11:15 PM.

I have sent you a message good sir! I hope to hear back from you.
    Dungeon master, World Builder, and Mapmaker.
    Taking Commissions
    View my Portfolio
    Contact me at greendinomaps@gmail.com