Thread: World map for my setting

Post World map for my setting

Hello! Like a few other posts I have seen recently, I have not posted here before, sorry if I missed anything.
    I am working on a custom setting for a online D&D game I run for my friends on Roll20. I usually only run modules so this is new to me. What I have discovered in attempting to
    Create this world from scratch, is that I suck at envisioning scale. I also have relatively little understanding of map pricing here but I have up to 300$ available to throw at the project, a bit more
    If I have severely underestimated map costs.

I am currently preparing to run the game, so time wise I have at least four months, possibly more if needed.

What I need: I need someone willing to parse bad pencil sketches of my world. I also need someone willing to give input and lend their expertise on biomes and landmasses. As I only have a rough idea as to the
    actual layout of the world. I have countries and some landmarks but they are subject to change or move places with your input, I am absolutely willing to listen to your expertise.

Side note, this is a Disk World, so that also poses it's own unique problems. I will post a example of my awful pencil sketches so you know what you are getting into. Please let me know if you have other questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maralon.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	7.29 MB 
ID:	132104  

Good day! I think I can help with your project. I specialize in hand drawn maps, that I then scan in and finish using digital tools. You can see my portfolio here! I can probably work within your listed budget, depending on the final size and complexity of the map. If you are interested, you can email me at greendinomaps @ gmail.com (remove the spaces around @)

Cheers,
    Greendino
    Dungeon master, World Builder, and Mapmaker.
    Taking Commissions
    View my Portfolio
    Contact me at greendinomaps@gmail.com

Hello!

My name is Vadim and I'm a fantasy cartographer from Saint-Petersburg.

You can see my portfolio here - https://www.artstation.com/vb_maps and here - https://www.instagram.com/vb.maps/
    You can contact me at vdm.bulgakov@gmail.com

I would love to help you to bring your world to life! Thank you in advance

Guild Journeyer

Hello,

My name is Endi and I'm interested in working on your project

You can find my work at:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/strigun.art/
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/Strigunart

If you're interested hit me up via those pages or send me an email

endi.oblak93@gmail.com

Cheers

Hey there I would certainly be interested in your project. Feel free to check out some of my past work on my website here. You can send me an email through my website or to this email directly if you are interested or you have any questions ralarismaps@gmail.com

I have a couple of map types that could fit with in your budget just let me know what you are looking for most and I am happy to discuss things with you. I always start with a layout sketch and an audio call if possible to go over it to make sure everyone is on the same page then we go from there.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you!

Hi CrankyDM.
    I would be interested working with you on your world setting. Feel free to get an eye on my previous work here and there. If you see something that you'll like to see fulfill for you, you can contact me via my website.
    Hope to hear news from you.
    Warlin.

Currently getting into contact with a few of you now! Thanks for all the responses!

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me! I have decided on an artist for my project. I truly appreciate the interest!