Thread: In search of qualified artist for ongoing series.

Post In search of qualified artist for ongoing series.

GMT Games is looking to take on board an artist for some dedicated work on Levy & Campaign -- an "embedded artist" for our Series. If you are one or know someone who would be great and is looking for an added side-gig, please make me aware! Here is the call from GMT --- Artist Wanted: GMT Games is looking for a part-time freelance artist to work alongside their Levy & Campaign series design and development team to create final game art. Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. If comfortable with InDesign then layout work of the rules and playbook is available, but not required.

This freelance artist will work under the guidance of both the series designer and the GMT art director.

Compensation is paid as various aspects of a product are finished.

I'm one of the Series Developers along with 2 others. Volko Ruhnke is the Series designer and primary contact. Currently in the series we have 2 games developed and completed. Two more are funded in the P500 program and should enter the queue in the near future. There are plenty of projects in development beyond this as well.

I believe the Artist is responsible for the art on cards, mats, and creation of historical map in the same "theme" as the original two volumes (Nevsky & Almoravid).

thank you for your interest.

Hello! Do you have any contact ?
    In case I might be interested and I could be contacted on my profile pages in my signature where you can also see my portfolio of works.
    Or here tonelstef at msn dot com .

Btw I think this thread should be moved to the proper forum for more visibility.
    Last edited by Naima; 12-19-2021 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Btw I think this thread should be moved to the proper forum for more visibility.
    I agree, moved.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. Please email my good friend Volko about the position (it hasn’t been filled yet that I’m aware of).
    His information: volkojill@cox.net

You can also message me at johncampbell20@yahoo.com
    Last edited by CampbellofArgyll; 12-27-2021 at 09:24 AM.