I'm on my third iteration of a map the first I thought was too unrealistic (though I may wind up sticking with it and using this new one for another project) the second I realized I just redrew Europe and North Africa and now the third I'm hoping to do something unique or at least one that doesn't immediately kill immersion by being an obvious ripoff of the real world

I'd like to see if the plate map I've drawn looks like it would work. Continental plates are black, ocean plates are blue and the purple plate is an ocean pate that wraps around the globe (stupid laws of physics! Why can't the world be flat!) If it looks like this configuration could work please let me know, if not let me know what I need to change.

If it helps I'm going for two major continents that are relatively close to each other and a smaller continent in the north western hemisphere that was formed when two smaller plates fused.

Thanks in advance for the feedback, both photos are the same I just added a gray background on the first in case the white background made it harder to see the boundaries.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	athirdtry.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	253.0 KB 
ID:	132178

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	athirdtry2.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	132179