Thread: Happy New Year!

Default Happy New Year!

This year, I surely intend to do & finish some maps for my little beast to crawl on.

Meanwhile, I wish you all a (m)happy new year!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Card2022.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	3.86 MB 
ID:	132335

Thank you Ilanthar, (m)happy new year to you too

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Happy New Year everyone! and I definitely look forward to you making the maps as well Ilanthar!

Damnit,
    Today I finally finished the enhanced topography of Eldoran. But when I transferred to the next file (with the colors), I realized that somehow almost all the "enhanced topo" layer was deleted ... I've lost it except for a part...
    I can get a finished layer (flat) with colors for most of it, but still, I have two or three continents to re-do... And I won't be able to use the "only topo" version like I first intended for a political map. I'm just abashed

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Damnit,
    Today I finally finished the enhanced topography of Eldoran. But when I transferred to the next file (with the colors), I realized that somehow almost all the "enhanced topo" layer was deleted ... I've lost it except for a part...
    I can get a finished layer (flat) with colors for most of it, but still, I have two or three continents to re-do... And I won't be able to use the "only topo" version like I first intended for a political map. I'm just abashed
    Sad to read those words.... Seems 2022 is not a great start for you ? I hope it can only go better for you now ! I wish you a lot of courage and strenghts to go an and re-do all the work you've lost !
    (is there any auto-saved project you can recover ?)

By - JO -
    Sad to read those words.... Seems 2022 is not a great start for you ? I hope it can only go better for you now ! I wish you a lot of courage and strenghts to go an and re-do all the work you've lost !
    (is there any auto-saved project you can recover ?)
    Thanks Joël . Well, I'm doing a break from this map (working again on Nightfall right now, and on the expedition map).
    No auto-save because I added mistakes while not seing the bug. One is never cautious enough... Well, I'm pretty sure I'll find a acceptable solution for the general map.