Project

In February, I will be running a crowdfunding campaign for a tabletop worldbuilding/mapmaking RPG of my creation, The Royal Cartographer.
The map I am looking for would thus be one of a few included in both print and digital versions of the game, and is designed for the players to draw on it and label it.

NOTE: The map would only be commissioned if the campaign funds, which I am hopeful for as this is my second campaign after a successful first one last year.

The Map

A regional map in pixel art style, something similar to the Mario overworld maps like this one: https://i.etsystatic.com/12741197/r/...25325_th8e.jpg

If anything, that map is too busy and detailed for the game - the players would need enough open space to add their own drawings in. 7-10 points of interest would be enough, as well as fairly "minimalist" physical features. For example a wide are of forests would only need to be defined by its borders, without filling it with individual trees.

Also the map would require no frames, scales, legends, compass rose or scrolls. Just map!

Technical
A4
300 DPI
Png files if possible

Deadline
The actual campaign will finish towards the tail-end of February, so I would only need the map by the end of March.
However, I would like to know availability now so I can show off your portfolio to drum up support during the campaign!

Payment
Paypal
50% as soon as Kickstarter sends me the funds, 50% upon delivery of digital files.
If the map is physical, I will also pay for shipping it to me.
Starting from 2nd reprinting, also royalties (2% cover price if I am the publisher, 20% of my royalties if picked up by a third party).
Two copies of the printed game.

Copyright
Remains with the Cartographer.
Publisher retains right to reproduce the map in the context of the game and sell the rights to reproduce it ONLY in the context of the game, and for no other publication.

Contact
Please send me your rates and portfolio at ace13games[at]gmail(dot)com

Thanks!