Thread: Map for Fantasy YouTube Channel/Novel Needed

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Map Map for Fantasy YouTube Channel/Novel Needed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pontus Euxinos Map.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	3.84 MB 
ID:	133246

I have a world map that has already been created, but I was looking for something in-depth, super high res, and closer up on a particular region of that world. Please refer to the image to learn more about the style and level of detail I am looking for. This map would be featured in YouTube videos early by the 2nd quarter of next year for a business built on an unreleased epic fantasy novel.

I may expand this commission to include the entire region of the world featured in the book, depending on the limitations of the artist's availability, computing power, software, etc.

I can provide additional details at your request.

Any of my intellectual property may not be copied, downloaded, or sold without my permission.

Payment DOE

Hi Levon,

I'm very interested in the sound of this project, I love these kinds of in-depth maps! I have made maps with similar and related styles before, including at high resolutions. You can see some examples of my past maps on my Instagram and my website portfolio. You can contact me at freddie.winckless@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
    Instagram - @ftwinckless | YouTube - FT Cartography | Website - freddiewinckless.wordpress.com

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hello Levon,

I've done a handful of maps in this kind of satellite image style (this being the latest), though I'm not sure this is as detailed as you're hoping for. You can check my portfolio(s) by following the links in my signature.

Still, I'm throwing my hat into the ring since this seems like a really interesting map to create! A few questions first, though. You don't have to have super concise answers for all of them, just enough so that I get an idea of what exactly you're looking for, and I do require some details before being able to provide you with a fitting price quote.

Is the image provided merely a representation of the style, or is the desired location of your map project the IRL region of Georgia and it's near abroad?

- Size. How large is the map? What are its dimensions (cm/inches/pixels) and desired resolution?
    - Color or B&W?
    - Details. What's the level of individual detail you are looking for? This point includes such things like illustrated crests, flags, highly elaborate locations, ornate map borders, etc. As an example, think of the way you'd like to depict a town on your map: you can do it as simple as a dot. But you can also draw, color and fully shade a miniature town.
    - Style. I take it you're looking for a satellite style map?
    - Urgency. How urgently is the map needed?
    - Sketch. Providing me with a sketch, no matter how simple, really helps me a lot.
    - License. What kind of rights do you need? Private use, use on a single book, lifetime global use rights, etc. ...

Now, I hope I haven't beaten you over the head with all these!

You can also get directly in touch by emailing me at mail@foreignworlds.net

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you!

best regards,
    Sebastian (wired)

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Levon,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info@versakestudio.com

Regards,
    Last edited by AntonioFrade; 04-17-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Greetings Costa!
    World building is like eating an elephant or an Oliphaunt. Build it one map at a time.

I would love to help, if my style is satisfactory.

My portfolio: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...p?albumid=5607

Or my DeviantArt: Link below my banner.

You can contact me here: josiahwoodwright(at)gmail.com

Visit my business site: The Elderly Cartographer
    For commissions: Fiverr
    Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and DeviantArt

Hello , here is my PF in case you might be interested you can contact me to tonelstef (at) msn dot com or on that site itself.
    https://www.deviantart.com/n-a-i-m-a...aps-and-worlds

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

This thread will now be closed. I have secured two artists.