Thread: Kindly request two maps for my homebrew dungeons and dragon's campaign!!

Post Kindly request two maps for my homebrew dungeons and dragon's campaign!!

Hey there y'all! My name is Ian and I am a longtime Dungeon Master with a homebrew world known as Illida. I am currently running my third campaign and have been using an old map that was given to me when I was a freshman in high school. My world is pretty set in stone and I think its about time I get around to getting some actual maps. I wanna finally get a full world map of my world with the continents of my world, alongside creating a map of the area this campaign is set in. This campaign is a high fantasy pirate campaign set in a large archipelago filled with many islands varying in geography. Would like someone who would be willing to help me fill some holes in the land and make the overall locations feel more well developed.

I am a big supporter of artistic expression and have no problem with the style of the map being of the artist making it. I would like them to look "clean" and be informative for my players to look at rather than just being pretty. There are no real time constraints.

As for the payment, I am commision multiple things for my player including player character art and music. I would be very willing to pay for this work but im not sure if i would be able to as i am currently dealing with a few financial issues. If the project progresses and everything is looking better i could pay around 600 - 700 dollars for the project. If that is not a good price then I am more than willing on discussing things further. Regardless thank you so much to anyone who reads this and I hope i hear from you all soon!!

If you would like to message me feel free to email me at iancarazo@icloud.com or at my discord Mugiwara#1324

Guild Journeyer

Hello Ian ,

my nae's Endi. I've sent you a friend request via Discord... My nick is Štrigun

Cheers!

Guild Member FantasyMapmakingCo.'s Avatar

Hey Ian, I have sent you an email. I have always wanted to do a map for a DnD campaign.
    Last edited by FantasyMapmakingCo.; 05-10-2022 at 12:06 PM.
    Fantasy Mapmaking Co.
    Hand drawn and leather maps
    If you would like to commission a map please visit my website, here.

Hey Ian,

Sent you an email hope to hear from you to discuss further!

Kay
    RalarisMaps

Hi Ian,

I'm interested in your project. I'm a long time rpg gamer and have made several homebrew maps. You can take a look at my work on the links below.

https://www.deviantart.com/thedwarfa.../69837542/maps
    https://www.instagram.com/sergio_colautti/

Sent you a discord request.

Cheers!