Thread: Helios Planetary View

Default Helios Planetary View

I saw mistakes and different things I didn't like on my Resurgence maps. Added to a certain itch to do science fiction maps again, here we are...
    I took inspiration here and there on different cool stuffs I saw about Mars or other planets.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Helios PV.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	5.77 MB 
ID:	133423

Hope you'll like it!
    Last edited by Ilanthar; 05-11-2022 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Misplaced orbital distances

Guild Member FantasyMapmakingCo.'s Avatar

I love your attention to detail, the amount of work you have put into it is astounding, every bit of the world is detailed and has information on it. Great job!!
    Fantasy Mapmaking Co.
    Hand drawn and leather maps
    If you would like to commission a map please visit my website, here.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

Really great details as always. I love the layout and the 'grid' drawing of the humans looks amazing!

Bravo!! Your work is always a pleasure for me. The level of details, the general outlook, the informations one can learn from the map...

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyMapmakingCo. View Post
    I love your attention to detail, the amount of work you have put into it is astounding, every bit of the world is detailed and has information on it. Great job!!
    Thanks a lot ! Not the most interesting world of the system. I'll have more to place on the next ones, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    Really great details as always. I love the layout and the 'grid' drawing of the humans looks amazing!
    Thanks Arimel ! Well, I redid them for clarity (it was a front view on the old ones), glad you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Simkin View Post
    Bravo!! Your work is always a pleasure for me. The level of details, the general outlook, the informations one can learn from the map...
    Thanks Simkin !