Thread: Historic map commission for 19th century European city

Post Historic map commission for 19th century European city

Hello cartographers!

I am looking to commission 2 maps of a 19th century European city (in deep winter) for use in a history documentary video. Detailed visual references will be supplied.

First map is a city-wide view, second map is a specific area in detail ('city block' level). Both maps should be approximately 8000 x 5000 pixels.

Both maps are full colour - think stone, snow and ice. Straight top-down view.

Fee TBA, but this would suit an experienced cartographer with a strong resume of published work. Delivery deadline 10 June 2022.

If you think this sounds like an interesting project, and you might be the right cartographer for this role, please contact me with links to previous work at toby (at) epichistory (dot) tv.

I am always looking to expand my database of talented cartographers for possible future work, so if creating historic maps is your passion, please feel free to get in touch with a resume.

Cheers,
    Toby
    Epic History TV

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Toby,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Many thanks to all the applicants, this role has now been taken.