Thread: No Atlas Awards This Year?

Post No Atlas Awards This Year?

It just dawned on me that we didn't do the Atlas Awards this year. I know it is a lot of work, and with the pandemic issues (not to mention so very many other world issues right now), I can imagine that maybe we just did t have the time or motivation for it this year. Always enjoy them though, so hopefully we can get back to them next year.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Yeah, unfortunately it seems most of the CL team has had their hands pretty full with things outside the forum, especially ChickPea who's kind of been masterminding the awards in the past. Hopefully next year we can get back on track with them.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

I noticed ChickPea stopped tweeting from the CartoGuild account, too. I hope she is just super busy with regular things and not... incapacitated or something.

But yeah, overall things have seemed a little quieter around here. I realized I was relying too much on CP's tweets to send me here directly to new threads, instead of browsing the forums directly! I need to keep up better...

Last I heard from her, she did sound like she was doing OK, just taking a little break from online stuff. Hopefully that remains the case!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.