Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sci-Fi City Map as 3D/Vector mapping project

Less exciting mapping, but still a necessary part of the project. The Hydroponics dome (food). I rendered the crop rows and the orange trees in 3D. The hex dome shadow is vector with transparency.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hydroponics-module.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	3.18 MB 
ID:	133915
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Finished the Residential Module, this morning...

Attachment 133888
    "warehouses" is the only label not capitalized. You probably want to standardize it.

I like the way you've shown the different levels in a compact single map representation. I think it works very well.

Thanks, @rdanhenry I corrected that, and insured that the "Warehouses" label in this map was capitalized.

More done on my sci-fi city map. If you'll see empty rooms, I did the same for other modules. You have to remember this square is at least 10,000 x 10,000 ft. You could round that up to 2 x 2 miles square - this is big, so it's very hard to show details except for the largest things. You cannot really furnish it. If you look at the "Motorpool", those are armored vehicles that are really big, and why you can see them at all. This the Industrial Operations Level of the Government Module. Next I'll start on the "middle level" which will feature a military base of sorts, the temple operating level, so should be more interesting... enjoy!

GP

Attachment 133920
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	government-mod-basement.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	4.62 MB 
ID:	133919  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 07-12-2022 at 11:42 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Updated the map, tried to delete the last post, but it's not letting me...

Name:	government-mod-basement.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	4.62 MB 
ID:	133921
    DrivethruRPG store

Work-in-progress on the next level of this same level - call it the Office or Street level...

The pink areas mark areas yet to have work done on it.

GP

Name:	government-office-level-wip.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	4.16 MB 
ID:	133928
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12