In the Shire, a mentally troubled hobbit comedian named Arthur Baggins is disregarded and mistreated by halfling society. He then sets out to the Lonely Mountain with a spirited group of dwarves on a downward spiral of revolution and bloody crime. This path brings him face-to-face with the puzzle box called the Lament Configuration that he discovered within the dragon Smaug's hoard.

A month later, back in the Shire, Arthur's sister-in-law, Harleen Quinzel Baggins, discovers his newly resurrected, partially formed, body. She starts killing for him to revitalize his body so he can escape the sadistic realm of the Cenobites, leaving the Ring Wraiths that followed him trapped in that dimension.

I make poor quality maps and I'm in awe of the master mappers here and like to look at the masterpieces they create for ideas, colors, etc.
I typically use MS Paint and occasionally try actual mapping software, like AutoREALM, Wilbur, or Fractal Terrains
Our group plays Pathfinder (and occasionally Vampire the Masquerade, or GURPS) and when it's my turn to run I enjoy making maps and leaving the players wondering about my sanity.

Also, I had an account long ago under the name dirt but I failed at the password recovery attempt.