Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hey everyone thanks for having me.

Ive been a long time fan of maps and cartography but have never really had the time to spend on creating maps (until now). Ive spent some time looking through the posts here and i have to say i'm super impressed by everyones ability and maps, cant wait to see more and learn from you guys.

I have started a world building project. I will give you guys a sneak peak of some WIP screens, still working on the maths side of this, and its probably overkill starting with the stars, but first they are easier to build, and i will start diving deeper and deeper as i make further progress

critical feedback always welcome, as i'm trying to improve rapidly (so dont be shy)

PS i will make a separate thread about this when i'm a little more confident in my world and have some more substance other than just vague ideas on a page.
    PSS my grammar is not great so apologies in advance, oh im also notoriously good at spelling mistakes

Kaiju

Image1
    View of a solar system (Lai) , very early stages, theres a lot wrong with the science here, but i will get to it eventually ;P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lai System@2x.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	3.49 MB 
ID:	133994  
    Last edited by Kaiju; 07-26-2022 at 08:56 AM.

Guild Member IllustratedPageBookDesign's Avatar

Welcome! That's a very cool solar system map.