Thread: the Autocracy of Ophiussa

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Default the Autocracy of Ophiussa

So, maybe it's time I start posting here a bit more regularly! Here's the latest ma in the Atlas Elyden project, which is actually pretty close to 'completion'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ophiussa low-res.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	5.38 MB 
ID:	134042

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01 - instagram nation image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	963.8 KB 
ID:	134043

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    which is actually pretty close to 'completion'

But seriously, this has been a beast of a project to watch unfold over the years, and serious kudos to you for pushing through to the end. That takes more talent IMO than doing the actual maps themselves.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post

But seriously, this has been a beast of a project to watch unfold over the years, and serious kudos to you for pushing through to the end. That takes more talent IMO than doing the actual maps themselves.
    thanks, yeah. I think If I wasn't sharing stuff on teh interwebz I'd have stopped making these ages ago. maybe it shows? I don't know, but I'm actually laying out the pages for the atlas, and I only have a few maps that I still need to do to get it where I want to make a PDF. There's obviously loads more maps still to do if I want to finish the world. That was never really the goal - I only ever wanted to map the inner sea region, which I've pretty much done, but it would be cool to finish the world and make a bunch of different volumes of the atlas, which would be pretty cool.