Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern Maps: Air Routes Within Canada

This is just shortest routes nearest city to city right. You might benefit from a companion map showing longer routes? The explanation text font looks fine to me. Unless you have a deliberate reason to use a different fonts it's generally better to stick to one (or neighbors/family of that one), but if you could get away with it anywhere it's for that text block. There are some issues with name placements. Like Kamloops for instance It could be either the dot above it, or the dot with three routes going to it. Or Revelstoke, there's no dot for it. And I'm not sure if there is a point in having dots with tiny text, or dots with no names. If the dots with no names are literally just airfields with no towns, you might want a different icon.

That said those are just minor things, to me as a whole it definitely is looking good.

Guild Apprentice

I apologize for not getting back to this thread sooner. Lots of IRL stuff getting in the way. There's a lot of "clean up" yet to be done, and this is likely going to be a continuing project.

More as I think it over.
    Dwight Williams, Storyteller
    Home Page - Dreamwidth - Flickr - DeviantArt - Twitter - Mastodon/Fediverse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12