Thread: I decided it was time to join the CG

Guild Novice

Default I decided it was time to join the CG

Hello, everyone!

I found the Cartographer's Guild a few years ago while doing some research for fantasy settings. I've always loved maps. I made my first fantasy map many years ago when I was in high school. For some reason, I still have it.

I love the CG. I've spent many enjoyable hours going through all the posts and oohing and aahing at all the wonderful maps made by the amazing artists here. Thanks to this place, I found GIMP, which I use for my digital art. Thanks to this place I also found Profantasy. I use CC3+ exclusively for all my maps. I tried making maps in GIMP and ArtRage and failed miserably. LOL!

I've made several maps since discovering the CG, but like many artists, I was too afraid to show my work in public. I figure it's time that I actually put my maps out there for others to see and give me some feedback, as there's always something new to learn about making maps.

I'm excited to be a new guild member.

Glad to see you finally decided to step out of the shadows, then! Looking forward to seeing your work. Welcome to the Guild proper!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.