Thread: Looking to have a World Map and Continent Map made

Post Looking to have a World Map and Continent Map made

Hello Cartographers' Guild. I'm a new member looking to commission someone to make two maps for my DnD world. I am utterly hopeless when it comes to maps and I'd like to have one for reference as I continue world-building.

World Description
    One large continent and two separate smaller continents. Fairly mountainous on the larger continent with two separate kingdoms. The Eastern Kingdom known as Dinwull has fewer towns since a devastating war 30 years prior against the Barbarian Clans to the North.

Important Notes
    -I don't have a set payment in mind but I am willing to pay $200 USD minimum for both maps total. Fully willing to discuss more payment on review of quality.
    -For Copyright. You as the artist, should you choose to take my commission(please), shall get full rights to the works. Use it for commercial, personal, napkins, whatever.
    -I'd like the style for the world map to be fairly weather worn and old while the continent map is fairly newer.
    -I'd like to be involved with the process of making the maps, discussions on the placement of cities and towns, terrain, rivers, and roads.
    -I'm in no rush to have this done so a soft deadline of 2 months to have the maps finished and 3 months hard deadline.

As this is my first post here, I can't get messages on the site so if you are interested in taking my commission(pretty please), please reply in this thread AND send me an email at (--agmanke-- at --yahoo- .com). If you could include in your email and your reply here any previous work that would be very much appreciated. I work overnight so my times for discussion on the work will likely be on Fridays anywhere from 6PM-2AM EST.

Payment can be delivered through Paypal, Cashapp, check, bottle caps, gift cards, coupons, the promise of my firstborn child, or half my lunches for the next month.

If you take the time to read through my post and are not interested in the project, have a wonderful day. If you are taking the time to read my post and are interested in the project, I look forward to possibly working with you. (also have a wonderful day)
    Last edited by ThatGUyGrey; 09-07-2022 at 08:34 AM.

Default Welcome to the gluid

I don't do the most graphic maps, i do pixel art ones it can be with the same amount of details but not everyone like them
    I am interested in your post yet i think it would be better if you look for yourself here is my examples on my portfolio

https://www.instagram.com/nirokuro/

If you liked what you saw i prefer messages on Instagram or discord niro kuro#2839

And i hope you have a great day as well

As it can require quite a lot of time and work I might sugest to rise your quote , that said in case you interested here is my portfolio.

Hey there,

I would be interested in talking with you more about your project. Feel free to check out my past works here. I will reach out via email as well for you if that is helpful. Or you can email me from the website request or directly at ralarismaps@gmail.com

RalarisMaps

Guild Journeyer

Hello,

here are the links with my work:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Strigunart

IG: https://www.instagram.com/strigun.art/

If you are interested you can reach me via any of those pages or via email: endi.oblak93@gmail.com

CHEERS!

Hello,

While I'm interested in the offer, as Naima said, considering you are looking for a commercial license I believe the budget needs reviewing.

For example. so you can have an idea: I charge 200 usd per map for personal use and x3 times for commercial rights (I will provide a digital contract to be signed). Eyeballing it, the total would be 1200 usd. Bear in mind those are my prices adjusted to my skill level, time and effort I spent on the maps and relative to the cost of living on where I'm based. Other artists will charge completely differently.

I'm a long time rpg gamer and have made several homebrew maps for games and novels. You can take a look at my work on the links below.

https://www.deviantart.com/thedwarfa.../69837542/maps
    https://www.instagram.com/sergio_colautti/

If you are interested to work with me you can reach me out at sergiocolauttiart@gmail.com

Cheers!

Info Thank You

Thank you for all of the offers given, I have decided on the artist for the commission and wish everyone a wonderful day. Since I don't know how to change the prefix of the post I'm going to leave this reply as to show the request is closed.