Thread: Local area map of Heartpine and Anglass domes

Default Local area map of Heartpine and Anglass domes

This is a zoomed in area map from my world map I posted in this thread:
    Noss Saga - World map for my novels

I tried to use the same style, but a bit more precise and clean for a smaller area map. And yes, those giant domes are huge, made out of thorny vines, with snowcaps on top, and I can't say much about them because they'd be spoilers for my novels.

Mostly all done in Azgaar/Illustrator/Photoshop, using the brushes I created for my world map (they'll come in handy many times, since I have to make several more area maps). All these local maps will be 2:3 ratio to fit on a single page for print later.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hearpine and Anglass - v02.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	6.50 MB 
ID:	134251

Blog Entries

Oh yes, very nice.

I was looking at the overall big map too that you posted and that's very impressive. Are you making the maps of all of the world public, releasing it bit by bit, or making the sub maps into an atlas. Or is the whole map more like supporting material for your books and you want people to see it all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Oh yes, very nice.

I was looking at the overall big map too that you posted and that's very impressive. Are you making the maps of all of the world public, releasing it bit by bit, or making the sub maps into an atlas. Or is the whole map more like supporting material for your books and you want people to see it all ?
    Thank you! I'm making the world map public since I'll use it for promotional reasons, and then this local map since it's where the majority of Book 1 takes place, so there's nothing spoilery about it. I have some other local maps too that I will not release or post here because they would contain spoilers, and those will be inline in the books where they belong.