Thread: Isometric map assets

Default Isometric map assets

Hi Everyone

I've been having a lot of fun over the last few months creating isometric map assets. Below is an image showing a selection of some of my favourite assets to date combined into a single scene. All my isometric assets can be found on my DrivethruRPG store and are formatted to be easy to include on digital maps.

All these assets are hand drawn on paper with my usual materials and then digitized. During the digitization process I also make the shadows transparent so that the assets can interact with each other in a realistic way when layered on a map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asset_sample.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	456.9 KB 
ID:	134302
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Those are pretty cool! And a steal of a price... might have to pick those up soon. Thanks for your hard work!

Very nice work! Have you thought about marketing them on CartographyAssets.com as well? There is a pretty large community of users on there who I'm sure would love these assets.

Yeah, pack them up for Wonderdraft and DungeonDraft and put them on CartographyAssets.com, they'll sell very well.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Those are pretty cool! And a steal of a price... might have to pick those up soon. Thanks for your hard work!
    Thanks Diamond, I'm glad you like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar View Post
    Very nice work! Have you thought about marketing them on CartographyAssets.com as well? There is a pretty large community of users on there who I'm sure would love these assets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Yeah, pack them up for Wonderdraft and DungeonDraft and put them on CartographyAssets.com, they'll sell very well.
    Thanks guys. I have had a look at CartographyAssets.com in the past and I may end up using the platform in the future. Currently, I have an exclusive publisher agreement with DrivethruRPG so I can't put them up anywhere else. It's a bit hard to say how worthwhile the exclusive agreement is so I might go non-exclusive and put my assets up elsewhere in the future. The most promising aspect of the assets though has been the Patreon I've started around them. I've had some decent interest already even though it's only been up for a short time and DrivethruRPG works quite well for fulfilment so that's going to be my main channel at least for the time being. I do need to look into how to package them for the digital platforms though when I have some time.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.