Thread: Please help me ID this artist, or chime in if you can do similar work

Help Please help me ID this artist, or chime in if you can do similar work

I'm a creative director who has been tasked with finding the illustrator of this map of Atlantis Resort.

My role is to commission a NEW illustration in that same style, but of a large outdoor shopping mall.

The map will be printed in a regional newspaper, probably 11 inches wide by 8 inches tall.

I'm a freelancer for the newspaper myself, so I can't give a solid timeline except to say I know the map needs to be complete by the third week in November, possibly a little sooner.

The company that publishes the newspaper pays fair editorial rates, and they will likely want usage in perpetuity.

Please email me at mindy dot benham at gmail dot com with any leads or a link to your own portfolio, or attach relevant samples. If I find a good match, I'll hand you off to my colleague at the newspaper who can finalize the budget, timeline and other contractual stuff.

Thanks in advance!
    – Mindy

Guild Member

Hello Mindy,

You can take a look at my portfolio here stratarealm.com and let me know how I can help. You can also contact me at stratarealm@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Tom