Thread: First Try at Hand Drawn Map! Would Love Feedback!

Map First Try at Hand Drawn Map! Would Love Feedback!

Hi all, I just gave it a go at my first hand drawn map! Not totally sure what to name it lol and definitely have some work to do, but I would love some feedback.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0 (1).jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	3.82 MB 
ID:	134383

That's pretty cool and looks like some old school D&D map artwork you'd see in the books.

Other than use blank paper next time, I'd say you're off to a banging start. There's a guy on YouTube named EsperBard that does tutorials and I want to try some of his techniques--you may enjoy checking him out, too.
    Last edited by twowolves80; 02-22-2023 at 09:45 AM.

There is even some perspective in your first try. Very nice, keep at it!

If this is a first try, then you're off to an excellent start. There is definitely some innate talent and it looks like you may have taken some pointers or tutorials. Blank paper is always preferable, but I know I didn't have it available when I began: I used the green and white-striped paper from a dot matrix printer my mother brought from work. Keep at it!
    Check out my works and download free samples at https://www.patreon.com/ierdesign

"Good teachers love inquisitive students."
    "Great societies demand quality conversation."
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere."