Thread: The Country of Tvswamaw

Guild Novice

Map The Country of Tvswamaw

Hi everyone!

It's been a very long while, but I'm back with another map. I decided to try and focus only on a particular region this time. And I am very pleased with the result. I would absolutely love any criticism, thoughts, or anything of the like!

Tvsawamaw is located at the heart of its respective continent, and over the years has unified and gained 2 vassal states under its banner. Most of its noble population consists of elves. And the country itself has significant variety all throughout, from the low-lying cold wetlands of the Damawstido Swamp to the windswept and hot Red Flats, Tvswamaw has it all. The great river Iifsvsalef encircles the country and defines most of its borders. Beyond its border to the east lies the Vonivq Desert. To its west is the volcanically isolated country of Vod, and to its north are the dry sweeping plains of Oovia and high jungles within the Innivaxi Mountains.

Hope y'all enjoy this one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tvswamaw.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	5.42 MB 
ID:	134390

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

That looks superb! Your poor hand though - all of those trees . I really like how you have blended them into the mountains and hills though.
    The only critique I can think of is possibly moving the image so it gets the whole region. If the border was shifted down a couple of pixels you could get the lower edge of the swamp and the top red flats. Really, really minor though.

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Arimel View Post
    That looks superb! Your poor hand though - all of those trees . I really like how you have blended them into the mountains and hills though.
    The only critique I can think of is possibly moving the image so it gets the whole region. If the border was shifted down a couple of pixels you could get the lower edge of the swamp and the top red flats. Really, really minor though.
    Thank you! Those trees were a hassle. And yes, I agree, the spacing was an error I only noticed when it was much too late, definitely will know better next time.

Great dedication! I like it, keep it up!